Get ready, get set, GO – begin your home search!
Wait - Stop! Are you sure you know where to begin, or what type of home you need, or where you want to live? Before rushing in and buying the first home you see, you need to do some homework. We can help.
Thoughtful preparation in the beginning of your home search will help you find the home of your dreams that also fits your unique needs. The key is to stay organized and focused on the ultimate goal of finding your ideal home.
We help our busy clients structure their property search so they achieve their goals & timeframes in the most efficient manner possible.
Some of our best advice:
• Maximize your effort spent by asking us to set up a customized MLS search. Use our expert web-based tools to search for properties and keep you up to date on the market.
• Use our online resources to learn about communities & schools or just ask s for a customized resource directory.
• Schedule "field trips" to see if a town or community or neighborhood is right for you. We’ll show you how and give you great tips on getting to know the neighborhood.
• Combine Open House tours and agent showings to narrow your choices.
• Consistently communicate with your real estate consultant as your needs and preferences change.
• Rely on experts to provide data and experience that will strengthen your negotiations and manage your purchase process when you find the right home.
• Close on time and enjoy a hassle free transaction by working with our team as your trusted advisors.
4 Key Steps to Buying Your Home
Before you start your search you need to know what you can afford. Searching for homes far below or above your price range is frustrating and a waste of time. Speak with one of our recommended home finance advisors to find out how much home you can afford.
Hire Your Advisory Team:
We are real estate consultants. Our job is to help you manage the process and provide outstanding resources making your new home purchase a complete success. We work exclusively for you as the buyer and we are compensated for our efforts thru the seller's broker. And no matter where you are moving we have a network of agents in the Chicagoland area and worldwide that get results for our clients. We handle the details to make the search and sale smooth and efficient.
Shoreline Smart Search:
Ask us to set up a customized MLS search that can update you daily, weekly or monthly on what’s new on the market and when prices change. Your custom MLS search can be much more specific helping you find the perfect new home. Whether you demand a fireplace, heated garage, super laundry or accommodations for your furry friends a
Shoreline Smart Search is the most efficient tool you can use. There is no sense in searching website after website seeing the same property listings only to find the one you like is already sold. Contact us to get started!
Follow the Shoreline Buying Process:
We manage our loyal clients transactions to make sure their timelines and goals are met. Our client’s transactions close on-time. We average a 99.7% on-time closing service level.